Dimagi Recruitment 2021 – Apply Here
Dimagi Recruitment: Dear Candidates Your Are looking For A Jobs Then Apply Here: Dimagi Recruitment 2021 More details like Dimagi Hiring Details 2021, Company Name, Job Profile,Education, Age limit, Dimagi Vacancy Details, Eligibility Qualification And How To Apply online application for Dimagi Recruitment Off-Campus Hiring is shared in below article of https://jobmi.in/dimagi-recruitment
Dimagi Recruitment Details
|Job Profile||Engineer Trainee|
|How To Apply||Online|
|Job Location||Delhi , India|
Dimagi Hiring Freshers Details
About Company: Dimagi’s mission is to create digital products and services that support global development efforts to benefit under-served communities. CommCare, is an open source mobile platform designed for data collection, client management, decision support, and behavior change communication projects worldwide, that are focused on improvement of service delivery and targeted interventions in low-resource settings. We work intensively in health and nutrition in addition to other development sectors, providing mobile solutions that empowers front line workers. Working with partners that include the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, USAID, CARE International, and the World Bank, Dimagi has successfully implemented CommCare and supported 2,000 projects across 80 countries. Dimagi is a certified Benefit Corporation and leading social enterprise, working since 2002.Dimagi is an impact focused enterprise that puts enormous focus on making a positive change in people’s lives.
- This is an excellent opportunity for fresh engineering graduates or graduates with 1 year experience who have keen interest in solving technical problems, understanding requirements and building technical solutions in a scalable and sustainable manner. This position will be based out of our Delhi office and will initially be a contractual assignment for 6 months, with the potential for further extension or conversion to full-time employment with Dimagi as Technical Project Analyst. Salary for this position will be as per competitive market standards.Responsibilities of Engineer Trainees would include some or all of the following –
- Building mHealth and eHealth systems using Dimagi’s flagship mHealth platform, CommCare, using CommCare’s application building tools that do not require coding.
- Designing of mHealth applications by bringing together the best combination of stakeholder inputs, field feedback, technical feasibility, and robust architectural principles.
- Assessing project needs and defining detailed software specifications.
- Developing software test plans, load testing and quality assurance (QA) of our mobile tools.
- Working on other project management and capacity building activities.
QUALIFICATIONS for Dimagi Hiring Freshers
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technologyExperience and skills
- Must have worked on at least one software project through its life cycle.
- Working knowledge of Python, RoR, XML, MySQL or other relational databases, Excel, and Access preferred
- Enthusiasm about working in public health and international development.
- Well organized, detail oriented and able to multitask.
- Good English oral and written skills and fluency in Hindi.
- Highly collaborative, adaptable and flexible to respond to external changes.
- Ability to thrive and innovate in a fast changing environment.
Apply Before the link Expires for Dimagi Hiring Freshers .
Dimagi Hiring Details in Video
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Note:-Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Daily Jobs Alert Follow Us JobMi
|JobMi Download Mobile App||Click Here|
|Subscribe Us On Youtube||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Instagram||Click Here|
|Like Us On Facebook||Click Here|
|Join Us On WhatsapFollow Us||Click Here|
TOP COMPANIES RECRUITMENT APPLY NOW
|Eclerx||Repco Home||Tata Motors|
|NTT Data||Microsoft||General Electric|